Senior Analyst to Manager Consultants (AML), Financial Services Group
YOUR NEW COMPANY!
Continued growth has created exciting opportunities for Senior Analyst to Manager level consultants with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) experience to join our Financial Services group.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to collaborate, build and succeed as part of a team of industry professionals and the ability to share challenges and rewards that come from working with a great group of high performing professionals and industry experts all while collaborating closely to share knowledge and expertise.
YOUR NEW ROLE!
Our professional consultants demonstrate a high level of technical and industry knowledge and skills. At OPTMUS | SBR our teams are highly engaged which encourages bold and entrepreneurial ideas that challenge the status quo.
As an AML expert, you will understand and assess the relationship for potential financial, reputational, operational, and compliance risk, in addition to activities that possess money laundering or terrorist financing threats to the organization.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
You will possess strong analytical skills to make logical decisions often with limited information.
You will possess proven experience and a solid understanding of AML laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
Ability to gather, analyze, formulate, and present vast quantities of information in a timely fashion.
- Participate in overall AML activities by applying knowledge of standard processes and procedures
- Preparation and escalation of activities deemed as “Unusual Transactions” by ensuring supporting documents are submitted to validate the escalation
- Applying advanced research skills to develop business intelligence on certain industry models to support specific AML investigations
- Conduct analysis to support reasoned and accurate assessments on a case by case basis
- Cooperation with and support of the business units as an AML subject matter expert
- Contribute to company brand presence
- A solid understanding and proven experience utilizing AML laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Experience with large-scale organizational AML efforts
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Ability to gather, analyze, organize, document and present substantial volumes of information in a clear and organized manner
- Previous experience in an AML environment ideally within the financial services industry.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Required Education: Related University Degree
- Preferred Education: Post-Graduate degree, MBA, CAMS or other relevant designations; or equivalent experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At our core is an ongoing commitment to our employees. Our goal is to be a company where every colleague can contribute to our success and excel. We work hard to create opportunities for our employees to develop and grow so that our clients see us as the best in the business and our company is known as a great place to work. We are committed to our clients and building lasting partnerships with them – our success is our client’s success. We have great clients, great products, great services and talented people just like you!
We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards Program including:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual performance bonuses
- Flexible health benefits
- Career development program
- A culture of rewards & recognition
- A performance culture that encourages, promotes and celebrates hard work, innovation, and overall employee contributions. One that encourages you to define your pathway and the time line to achieve the next level
- Ability to make a difference and a lasting impact
- Work with dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing teams and have the opportunity to do challenging work and to contribute above and beyond
- Flexible work/life balance
- Join one of our many committees to broaden your horizon, meet new people, enhance your skills and give back to your community and workplace.
WHO WE ARE
OPTIMUS | SBR is a leading Toronto based management consulting firm providing a wide range of services to leading organizations across North America. Our services include, strategy, policy, transformation, integration, organizational effectiveness, process improvement, procurement & fairness, regulatory effectiveness and project management services across multiple sectors including Financial Services and Banking, Health Care, Broader Public Sector, and Energy & Infrastructure.
Since 2013, OPTIMUS | SBR has been named by Profit 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada! We have also been recognized as one of the Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada for five consecutive years. We are proud of our success which is directly linked to the dedication to our staff, our clients and our community. We strive to build deeper, stronger relationships with our clients to help them achieve their business goals.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Optimus | SBR is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliant with the accessibility for Ontarioans with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources @ Optimus | SBR.